An MBA is a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, and designed to introduce students to the various areas of business. You can earn a Master’s in Business Administration in such areas as management, marketing, accounting, finance, operations, and human resources.
- From Pizza to Finance, Students Talk about Joining the Family Business
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Top Teams ‘Sail to Success’ in the 2022 Wharton Investment Competition Global Finale
- Round 2 Commenters Express Their Hearts and Minds Through Storytelling