A business’s operations are the collection of resources and processes it uses to produce goods or services. In a restaurant’s kitchen operations, the chef and other kitchen staff use ovens, stoves, cutting boards and utensils to prepare food according to well-defined recipes and procedures.
- The Conversation: Succession Is on the Minds of Family Businesses Everywhere
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- These Trends Are Transforming Media and Entertainment
- Denim in the Raw: ‘There Is No Better Time than Now to Start Your Business’KWHS interviewer Avivah Hotimsky recently sat down with Adina Luo, cofounder of Black Box Denim, to discuss her passion for great-fitting jeans and for building a brand.