A business’s operations are the collection of resources and processes it uses to produce goods or services. In a restaurant’s kitchen operations, the chef and other kitchen staff use ovens, stoves, cutting boards and utensils to prepare food according to well-defined recipes and procedures.
- The Conversation: Succession Is on the Minds of Family Businesses Everywhere
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- These Trends Are Transforming Media and Entertainment
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time