Marketing can be thought of as the group in an organization, or a general set of processes focused on understanding customers and satisfying their needs. They are often responsible for determining what products to make, where to sell them, how to advertise them, and what their prices should be. It seems that the marketing team at Amazon is very good at understanding what I like to buy, where I like to shop, and how much I’m willing to pay for different products. So, I shop frequently on Amazon.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- These Trends Are Transforming Media and Entertainment
- The Pros and Cons of Working for a StartupHave you noticed how everyone is talking about startups lately? Maybe rather than launching your own company, you might want to explore the entrepreneurial culture as an employee. KWHS talks with experts and entrepreneurial types to find out the inside scoop on working for a startup.