A manager is an individual who is responsible for a set of people or tasks. Every baseball team has a general manager, who is responsible for overseeing its day-to-day operations.
- The Conversation: Succession Is on the Minds of Family Businesses Everywhere
- Announcing the Top 10 Teams Advancing to Our 2022 Investment Competition Grand Finale
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Top Teams ‘Sail to Success’ in the 2022 Wharton Investment Competition Global Finale
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time