A CFO, or chief financial officer, is a high-ranking executive who’s in charge of finances, managing risks, keeping records, reporting data, and conducting planning. When Peter Griffin was CFO for the day [on the animated sitcom Family Guy], his company lost millions.
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Measuring Entrepreneurs’ Social Impact: ‘Our Generation Doesn’t Want to Compromise’
- Strategic Marketing: Brands Consider the Power of Purpose
- Building a Network: ‘One Simple Connection Can Lead to So Much’Through his venture, GivingBackPacks, high school student Alex Swerdlow has learned the value of developing a social mission. At the same time, he has begun to master one of the most vital business skills: making connections. One simple e-mail can lead to endless possibilities.
- Get Your Lemonade, Here! And Business Tips from Mikaila Ulmer