Stock market can be defined in two ways. One way is to describe the total world market for stocks, which are ownership shares in public companies. The stock market moves up or down due to many factors. Some of these factors are not fully understood, even today. Another definition of stock market is a particular place where stocks are bought and sold. For example, the New York Stock Exchange is a stock market.
- Understanding Risk and Return: The Roller Coaster Ride of InvestingInvesting money requires research and strategy, since the risks and rewards can be considerable. Before making the commitment, a would-be investor should understand the elements of an investment – from risk and return, to short-term notes and inflation.
- A New Kind of Money: Bitcoin Basics Amidst a Week of Mt. Gox MayhemHave you checked into the cryptocoin scene lately? Even if you haven’t, you may have heard talk of the mysterious Mt. Gox, bitcoin and freaked-out investors. Following the news of the first and most widely known bitcoin exchange suddenly going dark, KWHS helps to demystify the world of digital currency.
- 10 Terms New Investors Should Know
- Future of the Business World: Adventures in Group Innovation and E-Learning
- 3 Ways Technology Is Revolutionizing Financial Services