Exporting is sending goods and services out of the country through trade. Film companies in India have been exporting their movies to other countries for years. Among the most important markets for Bollywood movies are the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, the Middle East, Africa, and Russia.
- An Intelligent Glove, a Smartphone App and a Teen’s Perspective on What's Missing in SchoolJake Coppinger, 17, has always loved technology. When he didn’t get the type of experimentation he was looking for in high school, he began to explore bigger and better ways of creating things on his own. The result? Swirlesque, an intelligent glove that can recognize hand gestures and communicate with a Smartphone to connect to any Internet-enabled device. Coppinger discusses the power of innovative thinking, both inside and outside the classroom.
- A Conversation on Trade and Manufacturing
- Educator Toolkit: Energy Economics
- Inside the Economic Warfare Involving Tariffs and Trade
- Educator Toolkit: Tariffs and Trade