Goods are products that individuals value. When someone chooses to spend an extra dollar on one good, they have one less dollar to spend on some other good.
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- A Fashion Label Wants to Change How People Think about 'Made in Indonesia'
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain
- The Power of Technology Lifts Sales for Mumbai's Book Vendors
- The Ultimate Experience: Frisbee and 'The Spirit of the Game'We are all excited about the upcoming Super Bowl game to determine the best football team in the NFL. But it seems that students – including high schoolers – are donning their cleats for an entirely different sports experience these days – Ultimate Frisbee. Knowledge@Wharton High School sat down with Tom Crawford, CEO of USA Ultimate, to talk flying discs and the spirit of sportsmanship.