Goods are products that individuals value. When someone chooses to spend an extra dollar on one good, they have one less dollar to spend on some other good.
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- The Ultimate Experience: Frisbee and 'The Spirit of the Game'We are all excited about the upcoming Super Bowl game to determine the best football team in the NFL. But it seems that students – including high schoolers – are donning their cleats for an entirely different sports experience these days – Ultimate Frisbee. Knowledge@Wharton High School sat down with Tom Crawford, CEO of USA Ultimate, to talk flying discs and the spirit of sportsmanship.
- Understanding the Mobile Wallet MarketShoppers with a mobile wallet app can start using their smartphones to make payments at any store that uses a near-field communication reader available at checkout. Lots of companies, from Google to startup Venmo have entered the mobile wallet market, and yet consumers are slow to adopt this new payment method. What’s behind the lack of popularity? Will mobile wallets ever become the norm? This Knowledge@Wharton article – with KWHS commentary from young Silicon Valley tech whiz Daniel Brusilovsky – explores these questions and more.
- Educator Toolkit: Energy Economics
- The Global Climate Strike and How Business Is Responding in the Face of Activism