Economics is about the ordinary business of life. It analyzes human behavior to understand how goods and services are produced and consumed in a society. Economics deals not only with topics like unemployment and financial markets, but also social issues like education and crime. Economics is used by the government to choose better policies, and by corporations to make good management decisions.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- Crafting an Effective Student Recommendation
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time
- Behind the Scenes: The Science of Moviemaking
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food