Corporate strategy defines the highest-level direction of a company, particularly when it comes to deciding in which markets and industries it should compete. After discussing the firm’s corporate strategy objectives for the next few years, the executives agreed that they should consider entering more foreign markets.
- Future Leaders Learn to Communicate for the Long-term
- Strategic Marketing: Brands Consider the Power of Purpose
- How Do We Make ESG Sustainable?
- MTV Pakistan: A Rockin' TraditionMove over Li’l Wayne and Justin Timberlake and make room at the mic for Sajjad Ali and Shahzad Roy. These are just a few of the must-see pop stars featured on MTV Pakistan, a television music channel that has been rocking its way through the conservative culture of an Islamic country.
- The Value of Intellectual PropertyIn the world of intellectual property, people and businesses have the right to protect what they create. A newly published report says the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office granted 300,678 new patents in 2014, an 8% rise over the previous year. Meanwhile, a patent-infringement case just launched by Jawbone against Fitbit promises to escalate. Yes, our ideas have value -- but how far should we go to defend them?