A strategy is a complete plan of action for a company. It specifies the company goals and how the company goes about achieving them. The strategy of Southwest Airlines is making it both simple and fun to fly.
- Dual Enrollment, Scholarships and Creative Ways to Cut Your College Tuition BillMore and more students are graduating from college strapped with student loan debt that takes many years to pay off. The good news is that taking out loans does not have to be your only option to pay for college. Abby Parnell earned 24 credits before she even got to campus, and Ahmed Raza explored entrepreneurship to offset college costs. Read more about how these teens and others found ways to deal with the high cost of an undergrad degree.
- Six Money Moves for Your FutureKWHS guest columnist Eric Watson, financial writer for Money Crashers Personal Finance who advises young people on career development, retirement planning and smart money management, offers suggestions to boost your future financial health.
- 10 Terms New Investors Should Know
- Following Trends at the Intersection of Fashion and Business
- Behind the Big Investment into Florian Hagenbuch's Latin American Startup