Productivity is a measure of efficiency. It tells you how much time, effort, and/or money it takes to make a product or provide a service. Using a computer can make you more productive by allowing you to complete your work in less time.
- Career Insight: 5 Leadership Truths from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Round 3 Commenters Respond Thoughtfully to Their Peers
- Wharton's Christian Terwiesch on How ChatGPT Can Stimulate Your Thinking
- Is Going to College Worth the Investment?The cost of a traditional four-year college education is skyrocketing. While more U.S. students are enrolled than ever before, a perfect storm of soaring costs, rising student debt and shrinking job prospects has led critics to increasingly challenge whether college remains a worthwhile investment. This Knowledge@Wharton story presents all sides of the argument. What do you think?
- Student Visionaries Imagine the Future of AdvertisingFrozen flip-flops, premium content and human truth -- mash them all together and what do you have? A colorful picture of the future of advertising. During a recent Wharton event, students talked to advertising and marketing execs about the messages they create and the consumers they hope to reach.