A product is an object that one individual or company makes for purchase by another. A car company’s main products are its cars. A computer company’s main products are its computers.
- The Conversation: Succession Is on the Minds of Family Businesses Everywhere
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens