A service is work that one individual or company does for another. Services typically create benefits by facilitating a change in their customers, or a change in their assets. The emergency towing service dispatched a tow truck to bring Noah’s car to the garage.
- The Power of Personal Data with Wharton's Kevin Werbach
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a New Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food