An organization is a collective oriented toward a common goal. The goal may vary according to the industry and the organization’s unique history. For instance, employees at a hospital, including nurses, social workers, and physicians, may be united toward the goal of providing cutting-edge health care and healing patients.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- Round 2 Commenters Express Their Hearts and Minds Through Storytelling