Health care is a set of goods and services that allows individuals to invest in their health and well-being.
- The Business of Urban Living
- The Essential Educator: Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- A Data Project Explores Gun Ownership in New York City
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Mission Critical: Sourav Bose Tackles Public Health Research and Disaster Management Sourav Bose, a recent graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, majored in biology and crisis management. As a junior in high school, Bose founded a non-profit agency that sponsors an HIV education center in India and complemented his work abroad by volunteering as an emergency medical technician and firefighter with his local fire department. He has continued his interest in disaster management, as well as researching emergent medical care in Guatemala. In an interview with classmate Mindy Zhang, Bose talked to Knowledge@Wharton High School about the intersection of business and medicine, and leadership lessons from his experiences in crisis response.