Macroeconomics looks at the big picture. It focuses on the movements and trends in the national economy as a whole, and deals with the performance, structure, and behavior of the nation. Some indicators used in interpreting trends in the national economy include inflation and the unemployment rate. A number of macroeconomic trends suggest that the Bank of Israel will raise interest rates in upcoming months.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- Inside the Macroeconomic Mindset
- Lessons in Globalization and International Trade
- The Power to Lead: The Next Generation of Social EntrepreneursTeens across the U.S. are increasingly starting nonprofits and giving back to their communities, all the while learning critical business skills. Winners of the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards talk about their activism and journeys as young social entrepreneurs.
- Career Insight: Ama Egyaba Baidu-Forson's Economist Life