A bank is a financial institution whose primary activities are to receive money from depositors and lend it to borrowers. John’s parents convinced him to deposit his money from the first salary in the bank, instead of spending it on a summer vacation.
- The Power of Personal Data with Wharton's Kevin Werbach
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Top Teams ‘Sail to Success’ in the 2022 Wharton Investment Competition Global Finale
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food