Performance involves actions that are aligned with an organization’s goals. A bakery’s employees are performing their work if they are engaged in tasks, such as cleaning the floors or taking orders from customers or, of course, baking, that are aligned with the goals of the bakery.
- Crafting an Effective Student Recommendation
- Inside the Electric Vehicle Market
- Wharton's Christian Terwiesch on How ChatGPT Can Stimulate Your Thinking
- Peggy Bishop Lane on Why Accounting Is the Language of BusinessAre you interested in a career in accounting? In this video interview with Wharton accounting professor Peggy Bishop Lane, KWHS summer intern Marisa DePuyt explores all angles of accounting, from the messages inherent in the numbers to the importance of integrity.
- Introducing the Latest Stock Market Debutante: #TWTRMicroblogging service Twitter faced a judgment day of sorts on Thursday, Nov. 7, when it began trading as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange. It had a strong public stock debut, but does Twitter have room to grow? Teen and academic experts offer their analyses.