Inflation measures the change in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over time. If Social Security payments increase at the same rate as inflation, retirees will be able to afford the same standard of living.
- Top Teams ‘Sail to Success’ in the 2022 Wharton Investment Competition Global Finale
- Building a Platform for Short-form Audio Content that Appeals to the Neurodiverse
- The Minvest Mission to Empower Gen Z Investors
- Understanding Risk and Return: The Roller Coaster Ride of InvestingInvesting money requires research and strategy, since the risks and rewards can be considerable. Before making the commitment, a would-be investor should understand the elements of an investment – from risk and return, to short-term notes and inflation.
- GDP: The Rock Star of Economic IndicatorsWord out of Washington, D.C., this week is that GDP is on the rise. What does that mean for the economy and your financial and job prospects? High school economics whiz Robin Li and others demystify the significance of Gross Domestic Product.