Logistics is the management of the flow of resources between a point of origin and a point of destination. The term is most frequently applied to goods, but it can also refer to the management of other resources, such as people or information. The movie complex had mastered the logistics of moving audiences into and out of its theaters.
- Sneakers, $50 Keychains and Lessons Learned from the Reselling Business
- AI and You: Learn to Be the Human in the Loop
- To Your Doorstep: The Logistics Journey from Container to CustomerLogistics is as essential to the holiday season as the Christmas tree and the menorah – and as prominent if you know where to look. Highways crowded with 18-wheelers, UPS trucks double parked on busy streets, Fed Ex vans pulling in and out of your neighbors’ driveways, even those Amazon boxes stacked atop your daily mail delivery. Logistics is about moving the right product in the right quantities to the right place at the right time, and, according to experts, it is critically important in the global economy.
- Denim in the Raw: ‘There Is No Better Time than Now to Start Your Business’KWHS interviewer Avivah Hotimsky recently sat down with Adina Luo, cofounder of Black Box Denim, to discuss her passion for great-fitting jeans and for building a brand.
- What Is Disrupting the Food Supply Chain?