Economic policy is any action that a government takes in an attempt to influence the economy. When companies start to lay off workers, the government might engage in economic policy to prevent a recession.
- Round 2 Commenters Express Their Hearts and Minds Through Storytelling
- The Power of Technology Lifts Sales for Mumbai's Book Vendors
- Entrepreneurship in North Korea? Bringing Business Concepts to a Communist NationNo Facebook or Twitter? No access to the Internet? If it sounds too radical to believe, then consider this: It is the reality in North Korea. What’s more, young professionals in North Korea, which is under restrictive communist rule, know very little about basic business concepts like entrepreneurship and private equity. Geoffrey See, founder of Choson Exchange, is helping to bring business knowledge to the country, where young people are excited by new ideas and the potential for change.
- Educator Toolkit: Energy Economics
- 9 Insights About Negative Interest Rates