People are different in many types of ways — their political beliefs, their wealth, the way they solve problems. Conflict is the adversarial expression of any of these — and many other — types of differences.
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens
- The Power of One African Teen's Idea to Ward Off Lions
- A Research Project Builds the 'Three C's Model of Entrepreneurial Success'
- Thinking Ethically and Philosophically About the Decisions Companies Make
- Student Essay: Becoming a Professor Begins Early with Achievable Goals