A chief executive officer, or CEO, is the top-ranking employee who runs a company. The CEO fired Simon Cowell.
- 'Tomorrow's Thinkers and Leaders' Discover Wharton During Global Youth's Learning Day 2022
- Wharton’s Grit Expert Discusses Making Decisions and Embracing Exploration
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- These Trends Are Transforming Media and Entertainment
- Understanding the Mobile Wallet MarketShoppers with a mobile wallet app can start using their smartphones to make payments at any store that uses a near-field communication reader available at checkout. Lots of companies, from Google to startup Venmo have entered the mobile wallet market, and yet consumers are slow to adopt this new payment method. What’s behind the lack of popularity? Will mobile wallets ever become the norm? This Knowledge@Wharton article – with KWHS commentary from young Silicon Valley tech whiz Daniel Brusilovsky – explores these questions and more.