Renewable Energy is energy obtained from renewable sources that do not deplete, such as wind, solar power and sea waves, as opposed to non-renewable sources such as gas or coal. The major reason to prefer renewable energy sources is that they do not generate greenhouse gas emissions, which are harmful to people and the environment.
- Brighter Business: A Student Researcher Measures the Impact of His Solar-Power Nonprofit
- After-school Activities Help Students Explore Deeper Connections with BusinessHow does playing the guitar relate to business? For one high school student from Seattle, Wash., the two are especially intertwined. Essayist Sophia Kruger, 17, explores how students leverage extracurricular experiences to learn valuable business skills.
- Creating Tasty, New Foods that Help Sustain Our Planet
- Educator Toolkit: Energy Economics
- The Role of Business in 'the Biggest Issue We Face as a Planet'