Private equity is money invested in a company owned by only a few people. I love Facebook, and I wish I could become one of the company’s few owners, by making a private equity investment.
- From Pizza to Finance, Students Talk about Joining the Family Business
- Investor in Action: 5 Questions for Andrew Dudum of Hims & Hers
- Intel for Aspiring Investment BankersEmily Zhen, 17 and a rising senior at Naperville Central High School in Illinois, is intrigued by the idea of becoming an investment banker. She got the opportunity this summer to step inside the financial services industry during a visit to Morgan Stanley in New York City. Zhen shares the day's discoveries in an essay for KWHS.
- Professional Athlete Stephanie McCaffrey Pursues Business in Her Life After Soccer
- The Conversation: Investing with a Gender Lens