Positioning is the act of creating the brand image so that it occupies a unique and valued place in the target customers’ minds. When Volkswagen first introduced the Beetle, it positioned it as the small car option, using the slogan, “Think small,” which emphasized how it was distinct from the rest of the larger cars on the market at that time.
- I Spy ... A Teenage DriverWhile they may not be dressed in black with concealed digital cameras in their belt buckles, parents these days are learning spy strategies. They are shopping stores like The Spy Place to find just the right tracking devices for their teens’ cars. What’s next – bugs in book bags? Well, yes.
- Mazes and Monsanto: Growing Prospects in the Ag BusinessAre you an “aggie?” Careers in agriculture are not all cows and plows these days. In fact, the ag business, a hot spot for employment in an otherwise challenging economy, involves everything from entrepreneurship, marketing and merchandising to animal science, software development and genomics. What’s your ag career choice?
- Following Trends at the Intersection of Fashion and Business
- Wisdom from the Parlor: Ice Cream Entrepreneurs Share Their Struggles
- Future of the Business World: Launching a Healthy Sports Drink 'By Gen Z for Gen Z'