Positioning is the act of creating the brand image so that it occupies a unique and valued place in the target customers’ minds. When Volkswagen first introduced the Beetle, it positioned it as the small car option, using the slogan, “Think small,” which emphasized how it was distinct from the rest of the larger cars on the market at that time.
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain
- Students Explore the Design Research Process in Our Product Design Academy
- Your Future as an ESG Pioneer
- I Spy ... A Teenage DriverWhile they may not be dressed in black with concealed digital cameras in their belt buckles, parents these days are learning spy strategies. They are shopping stores like The Spy Place to find just the right tracking devices for their teens’ cars. What’s next – bugs in book bags? Well, yes.
- App Developer Thore Aalvik: iBob Marley Quotes and Other HTML CreationsThore Aalvik is already a veteran app developer at 19. The techno-teen, with a penchant for equestrian acrobatics, sat down recently with Knowledge@Wharton High School to talk about his successes and failures as an app developer, and why budding tech entrepreneurs should travel, enrich themselves culturally, and seize the opportunities that come their way.