A partnership is a contractual agreement between individuals, to share resources and responsibilities in a jointly run business. My brother and I formed a partnership to run our motorcycle workshop out of my garage.
- ‘Creating a Fair Playing Field’: What's Behind the SAT RedesignDuring junior year of high school, three little letters become very powerful: SAT. Recent changes to the college entrance exams will change the content of the tests and will also affect the expanding test-preparation industry. KWHS takes a look at the SAT – specifically, its accessibility, affordability and authenticity as a test of knowledge.
- Leading and Innovating in Jobs with the U.S. Government -- Who Knew?As the nation’s largest employer with nearly 2 million civilian employees, the U.S. federal government’s greatest asset is that its jobs offer a match for just about every skill set and interest. The government is boring, you say? Think again.
- A Conversation on Trade and Manufacturing
- Future of the Business World: Two Innovators Take Us Inside the Entrepreneurship Journey
- Future of the Business World: A Virtual Reality for Nervous New Drivers