An investor puts money into a company or a financial instrument with the intent of making a profit. Jeremy, who made most of his money in the stock market, was very proud of his career as an investor.
- Is Netflix in Trouble?On the heels of streaming media and DVD rental provider Netflix announcing quarterly losses, industry watchers are questioning its future viability. This column from Knowledge@Wharton Today looks at the future of Netflix, and why content partners, competitors and customers are so crucial to its survival.
- Introducing the Latest Stock Market Debutante: #TWTRMicroblogging service Twitter faced a judgment day of sorts on Thursday, Nov. 7, when it began trading as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange. It had a strong public stock debut, but does Twitter have room to grow? Teen and academic experts offer their analyses.
- 10 Terms New Investors Should Know
- The Conversation: Investing with a Gender Lens
- The Market for NFT Digital Collectibles: Hype or Blockchain Bonanza?