An investor puts money into a company or a financial instrument with the intent of making a profit. Jeremy, who made most of his money in the stock market, was very proud of his career as an investor.
- Investor in Action: 5 Questions for Andrew Dudum of Hims & Hers
- Venture Capital Investing: What It Is and Where It's Headed
- Show Me the Money: Analyzing Porter’s Five ForcesHow would you choose the best industry in which to invest your money? A little help from Porter’s five forces analysis might give you just the insight you need to make an informed investment decision.
- Is Netflix in Trouble?On the heels of streaming media and DVD rental provider Netflix announcing quarterly losses, industry watchers are questioning its future viability. This column from Knowledge@Wharton Today looks at the future of Netflix, and why content partners, competitors and customers are so crucial to its survival.
- Introducing the Latest Stock Market Debutante: #TWTRMicroblogging service Twitter faced a judgment day of sorts on Thursday, Nov. 7, when it began trading as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange. It had a strong public stock debut, but does Twitter have room to grow? Teen and academic experts offer their analyses.