An entrepreneur is a person who starts a new business often at great financial risk. For example, the entrepreneur left his comfortable job and invested nearly $100,000 of his own savings to take a chance on his high-tech start-up software company.
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- Future of the Business World: Tackling Social Inequality One Fresh Apple at a Time
- A Founding Wharton Educator Advisory Board Member Says Farewell