A contract is an oral or written agreement, where two or more people agree to do things, or to refrain from doing things, in exchange for receiving something of value. After Bob spilled a power drink on his laptop, he signed a contract for computer maintenance services with Alice’s company, at a price of $50 a month.
- The Conversation: Succession Is on the Minds of Family Businesses Everywhere
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- A Fashion Label Wants to Change How People Think about 'Made in Indonesia'
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain
- 7 Leadership Questions for Wharton School Dean, Erika James