The term startup usually refers to a business that is newly created and in a phase of early development and market research. While startup was first most widely used in reference to tech companies, it now describes all types of young companies and organizations. In 2011, my organization Poverup was named one of Inc Magazine’s coolest college startups in the US.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- When It Comes to Money, Innovation Abounds
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain