Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy, and it is an advanced degree in a specific field, usually requiring three to eight years of study. The term Philosophy does not refer solely to the field of philosophy, but it is used in a broader sense, in accordance with its Greek meaning, which is love of wisdom.
- Can You Find Economic Security in Today’s Tough Job Market?In today’s unforgiving labor market, students need some intel on how they can make themselves more employable. Economists and career counselors weigh in on the importance of credentials, technology and, yes, loving what you do. If you want to repair bicycles, your prospects look good – but your salary, not so much.
- Learning to Be Color Brave
- Thinking Ethically and Philosophically About the Decisions Companies Make
- Revealing Research Exposes Business on the Dark Web
- Future of the Business World: Two Innovators Take Us Inside the Entrepreneurship Journey