Market research is the process of data collection, analysis, and interpretation to make managerial decisions. A company is thinking about launching a new product, and it conducts market research on whether consumers would be interested in that product, and how much they will pay for it.
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- Sustainable Farming: Developing a Monitoring System to Protect Crops from Disease
- Entrepreneurial Artist Laila Alam’s Vision for a More Just and Inclusive Art Market
- Show Me the Money: Analyzing Porter’s Five ForcesHow would you choose the best industry in which to invest your money? A little help from Porter’s five forces analysis might give you just the insight you need to make an informed investment decision.
- Denim in the Raw: ‘There Is No Better Time than Now to Start Your Business’KWHS interviewer Avivah Hotimsky recently sat down with Adina Luo, cofounder of Black Box Denim, to discuss her passion for great-fitting jeans and for building a brand.