Market research is the process of data collection, analysis, and interpretation to make managerial decisions. A company is thinking about launching a new product, and it conducts market research on whether consumers would be interested in that product, and how much they will pay for it.
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- Sustainable Farming: Developing a Monitoring System to Protect Crops from Disease
- Entrepreneurial Artist Laila Alam’s Vision for a More Just and Inclusive Art Market
- Studying Social Media Use to Quantify Emotions and Improve Mental Health
- Show Me the Money: Analyzing Porter’s Five ForcesHow would you choose the best industry in which to invest your money? A little help from Porter’s five forces analysis might give you just the insight you need to make an informed investment decision.