Inventory are materials and merchandise held for sale by a company during the normal course of business. The Phillies keep a large inventory of jerseys, caps, balls, and other souvenirs, in a warehouse in South Philadelphia.
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain
- The Supply Chain: Who Knew that Every Oreo Makes a Journey?In this personal essay, a high school senior recounts how her eyes were recently opened to the vast and fascinating world of supply chain management. "My biggest takeaway from my ES3 visit: Supply chain management is a complex, technologically advanced, fascinating business that, in the end, keeps food on our plates."
- 6 Grim Realities Facing Today's Retail Stores
- The Story of a 'Simple and Elegant' Health Care Startup
- Future of the Business World: Launching a Healthy Sports Drink 'By Gen Z for Gen Z'