Computer Science is a study of computing and programming that deals with methods of processing information in computers and with application of computers in general. Someone may want to study computer science to work for a technological company like Google or Facebook.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Bridging the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Shout-out to Potential Computer Scientists: Don’t Just Consume Technology; Create ItNext time you post on Instagram or lose it over a YouTube video, consider the technology behind these essentials of daily life. Sarah Friar, CFO of Square in San Francisco, wants to motivate young women around the world – including Australia, which has a shortfall of 37,000 computer engineers – to consider careers in technology and engineering.
- Dual Enrollment, Scholarships and Creative Ways to Cut Your College Tuition BillMore and more students are graduating from college strapped with student loan debt that takes many years to pay off. The good news is that taking out loans does not have to be your only option to pay for college. Abby Parnell earned 24 credits before she even got to campus, and Ahmed Raza explored entrepreneurship to offset college costs. Read more about how these teens and others found ways to deal with the high cost of an undergrad degree.
- Demystifying Deepfakes: 3 Truths About AI-Generated Videos