A business model is the conceptual structure of a business, more specifically how it intends to operate and/or grow. A key component of Uber’s business model is to provide lower-cost transportation more reliably and conveniently than traditional taxis.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a New Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- The 2022 Comment & Win Competition Ends in a Blaze of Innovation