Advisory Board is a group of people who provide usually informal and non-binding advice to the managements of an organization. For example, an advisory board of a start-up company can help with strategic advice, introductions to funding sources and mentorship to the company’s founders.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- A Founding Wharton Educator Advisory Board Member Says Farewell
- Traveling with Your Students Can Build a Stronger Business Program
- What College and High School Educators Are Saying About ChatGPT
- TikTok Stocks: Help Debunk Investing Myths for Your Students