Advisory Board is a group of people who provide usually informal and non-binding advice to the managements of an organization. For example, an advisory board of a start-up company can help with strategic advice, introductions to funding sources and mentorship to the company’s founders.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- A Founding Wharton Educator Advisory Board Member Says Farewell
- Traveling with Your Students Can Build a Stronger Business Program
- What College and High School Educators Are Saying About ChatGPT
- Student Visionaries Imagine the Future of AdvertisingFrozen flip-flops, premium content and human truth -- mash them all together and what do you have? A colorful picture of the future of advertising. During a recent Wharton event, students talked to advertising and marketing execs about the messages they create and the consumers they hope to reach.