Revenues are the sales of products, merchandise and services that a company makes to customers due to the normal business activities. The Philadelphia Phillies, the 2008 World Series Champions, generated a record-breaking $216 million in revenues from ticket sales, merchandise, and refreshments last year.
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Venture Capital Investing: What It Is and Where It's Headed
- Lessons from Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer, with a Side of Fries
- E-commerce, Blue Butterflies and the Face of Creative Entrepreneurship
- Inside Sports Media with Overtime's Zack Weiner