(1) A mentor is a person who provides someone else with ongoing advice and social support; (2) To mentor someone means to provide another person with ongoing advice and social support. My mentor provides me with great advice on my career whenever I need it.
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- 5 Tips to Help You Know When It's Time to Quit
- Entrepreneurial Artist Laila Alam’s Vision for a More Just and Inclusive Art Market
- The Minvest Mission to Empower Gen Z Investors
- The Launch Project Connects Women to a Future of Fearless Leadership