(1) A mentor is a person who provides someone else with ongoing advice and social support; (2) To mentor someone means to provide another person with ongoing advice and social support. My mentor provides me with great advice on my career whenever I need it.
- Young, Rich and Ambitious: The Life of a Successful Teen Web EntrepreneurMeet Donny Ouyang. He’s a high school senior, piano player and web-flipper extraordinaire. What more could a successful teen entrepreneur earning thousands of dollars a month possibly want? His own car, of course.
- Talking Money: Students Reflect on a Year of Spending, Valuing and Socking It Away for CollegeWhat are your greatest financial takeaways from 2013? How about financial goals for the new year? KWHS spoke with several high school seniors – for whom college looms on the horizon -- to learn ways that they have become more financially literate, and how they plan to invest their new knowledge about money. Ka-ching!
- A New Podcast Featuring Teen Innovators Explores the Future of the Business World
- My Summer in Tech: 5 Students Connect with Innovation