An innovator is a person who discovers and promotes a product or process that’s significantly different than current offerings. So in a perfect world, Matt Richardson would forever be celebrated as the inventor who modified the TV remote so that it automatically mutes Snookie from Jersey Shore.
- Web3 in Action: Cowboy Labs Takes on the Business of Blockchain
- Apple vs. Samsung: The Clash of the SmartphonesThis month in San Jose, Calif., the two biggest smartphone companies in the world, Apple and Samsung Electronics, entered into a head-to-head intellectual property rights lawsuit. KWHS examines corporate litigation and costly patent wars.
- Innovation in the Classroom: Inspiring CreativityHow do we teach students to become innovative thinkers? Through exploration and experimentation. In this final part of a four-part audio podcast for educators on innovation and the art of problem-solving, Saikat Chaudhuri, executive director of the Mack Institute of Innovation Management at the Wharton School; and Rob Shelton, global innovation strategy lead at PwC, talk about ways to foster innovation in the high school classroom. They address several questions from teachers in hopes of getting at the heart of encouraging more risk-taking and creativity, as well as helping educators become catalysts for change.
- Educator Toolkit: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Positive Vibes from the 'Good Pizza' Guy