Gender equity refers to fairness of treatment for people regardless of their gender identity. When there is gender equity, men and women are treated the same in terms of rights, benefits, and opportunities.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- The Launch Project Connects Women to a Future of Fearless Leadership
- Educator Toolkit: The Chief Executive Officer
- Professional Athlete Stephanie McCaffrey Pursues Business in Her Life After Soccer
- Future of the Business World: A Girl Scout Advocates for Redefining Success