The goal of for-profit organizations is to make profits for their owners. Most businesses are considered for-profit organizations. Apple, McDonalds and Nike are all examples of for-profit organizations.
- Studying Social Media Use to Quantify Emotions and Improve Mental Health
- ‘Creating a Fair Playing Field’: What's Behind the SAT RedesignDuring junior year of high school, three little letters become very powerful: SAT. Recent changes to the college entrance exams will change the content of the tests and will also affect the expanding test-preparation industry. KWHS takes a look at the SAT – specifically, its accessibility, affordability and authenticity as a test of knowledge.
- When It Comes to Student Loans, It Pays to Finish Your Degree
- Career Insight: Elvis Zhang on Making Cities Better
- Future of the Business World: A Girl Scout Advocates for Redefining Success