Consumption is the final use of goods or services by an individual. Many companies are trying to figure out how they can increase consumption of their goods. For example, they might ask, “What will increase consumption of video games, food, or toilet paper?”
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- GDP: The Rock Star of Economic IndicatorsWord out of Washington, D.C., this week is that GDP is on the rise. What does that mean for the economy and your financial and job prospects? High school economics whiz Robin Li and others demystify the significance of Gross Domestic Product.
- 5 Ways the World Will Look Different in 2030
- The Conversation: 6 Questions on Business, Climate and the Environment
- Future of the Business World: Optimized Business Plans for the Small Business Economy