Valuation is the process of determining the worth of a company and/or its assets. Tech unicorns are startup companies with valuations at more than 1 billion dollars.
- Investing 101: The Prospect of Growing Your MoneyWhat does it mean to invest money, and what are some of the best ways to get started? Paul Atkinson, head of North American Equities at Aberdeen Asset Management in Philadelphia, talks to KWHS about some fundamentals of the investment world.
- Financial Ratios: Evaluating a Company's Health and WorthPrice-to-earnings, debt-to-equity: Investors doing their research about companies come across these ratios all the time. Peter Hand, an investment analyst on the North American Equity Team at Aberdeen Asset Management in Philadelphia, discusses financial ratios and how they help to inform investment decisions.
- Educator Toolkit: Inside Silicon Valley
- Baseball and Big Data: How Statistics and Analytics Are Changing the Game
- Professional Athlete Stephanie McCaffrey Pursues Business in Her Life After Soccer