- Raising Awareness about Women's Health and the Exploding FemTech Industry
- 6 Questions for Hilary Ash of the Los Angeles 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Investing 101: The Prospect of Growing Your MoneyWhat does it mean to invest money, and what are some of the best ways to get started? Paul Atkinson, head of North American Equities at Aberdeen Asset Management in Philadelphia, talks to KWHS about some fundamentals of the investment world.
- Financial Ratios: Evaluating a Company's Health and WorthPrice-to-earnings, debt-to-equity: Investors doing their research about companies come across these ratios all the time. Peter Hand, an investment analyst on the North American Equity Team at Aberdeen Asset Management in Philadelphia, discusses financial ratios and how they help to inform investment decisions.
- Business News Flash: Unicorns Do Exist!The lives of business people and their companies often unfold like dramatic stories, rich with colorful characters and plot twists. Descriptions from these tales can get creative, including everything from “corporate raiders” in the 1980s to the term for today’s hottest tech start-up companies, known as “unicorns.”