Pricing is the price a firm sets for the products it sells. Wal-Mart has a pricing policy to be as low or lower than any of the competitors. Wal-Mart will match or beat anyone’s prices.
- Prof. Michael Roberts Wants Global Youth Students to Discover the 'Elegant Simplicity' of Finance
- Looking Up: An Aspiring Aviation Analyst Talks Airline MergersPast KWHS essayist Jonathan Heckman will soon graduate from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and start a job as an aviation analyst with United Airlines. Drawing on his experience as an aviation blogger and business student, Heckman takes a look at this week’s merger between American Airlines and US Airways.
- Behind the Big Investment into Florian Hagenbuch's Latin American Startup
- Future of the Business World: Launching a Healthy Sports Drink 'By Gen Z for Gen Z'
- How Higher Ed-Informed Content Adds Value to Your Classroom