To pivot is to redirect the focus of a business based on its talent, technology, or culture as new opportunities and challenges arise. While Starbucks began as an espresso maker and coffee bean vendor, it found success after pivoting into the coffeehouse it is today.
- A Fashion Label Wants to Change How People Think about 'Made in Indonesia'
- Investor in Action: 5 Questions for Andrew Dudum of Hims & Hers
- Sneakers, $50 Keychains and Lessons Learned from the Reselling Business
- High School Students Experience the Wharton Entrepreneurship Game
- A Tech Startup that Uses Your Eyes as a Window into Your Mind