The focus of a non-profit organization is on educational or charitable causes. The shareholders of a nonprofit do not reap any financial rewards. Any money earned is used to fund programs and help society. The Red Cross, the United Way and all churches are non-profit organizations.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens
- 'Tomorrow's Thinkers and Leaders' Discover Wharton During Global Youth's Learning Day 2022
- Wharton’s Grit Expert Discusses Making Decisions and Embracing Exploration