Innovation is a new match between a solution and a need. If you look at that word, it has that Latin root “nova” so something has to be new about innovation. But the novelty could be in the solution itself, could be in the need or it could be in the putting together in a new way of an existing solution and an existing need. Innovation is the mechanism by which organizations perform better.
- The Business of Urban Living
- The Essential Educator: Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a New Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?