Buying and selling products and services through the Internet. Many leading e-commerce firms, such as Amazon.com, have chosen to focus on the Internet alone, and do not sell through the traditional bricks-and-mortar channel, as well.
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain
- Show Me the Money: Analyzing Porter’s Five ForcesHow would you choose the best industry in which to invest your money? A little help from Porter’s five forces analysis might give you just the insight you need to make an informed investment decision.
- Making It Big in Fashion PublishingProject Runway, Fashion Star, Plain Jane – reality TV shows about fashion are everywhere these days, fueling an ever-greater passion for fashion among the world’s style-conscious teens. And social media provides the platform to not just love fashion, but to also share your insights and begin building your brand as a fashionista. KWHS talks with Laura Woods, a 16-year-old from Australia who publishes Dalliance magazine and who is plotting her path to fashion-publishing greatness.
- The Power of 'Pivot or Perish' in Retail